Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On and on and on...

On and on and on...
 
Dear Kauai Sky,
 
The photos of this little burst chemtrail is from around 1100 hours over the east side of Kauai April, 27, 2011.  I watched a jet aircraft at high altitude release this small trail above me as it flew SE toward Oahu.
 
Skies this morning are spotted with small chemtrail streaks and thick cirrus particulates near the horizon all above heavy natural cumulus clouds.  I can see particulates in the air against sunlight, particularly when I wear Polaroid sunglasses.
 
The chemtrail mission over Kauai goes on and on and on...
 
Yesterday's skies, around 1300 Hours, over Lihue were as bad as I've seen-- thick chem-streaks over Nawiliwili Harbor even glowed with the colors of the rainbow.  The sun blanched, encircled by mass particulates.  With any luck, someone shot photos of this event.
 
Air quality now is beginning to thicken again while mountain views obscure.

No comments: