Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chemtrails

Aloha
I am a Kauai resident for the past 36 years ,
Kauai is my home along with my family... I'm always looking up
Nowadays and almost always seeing a chemtrail or odd looking clouds!
I talk a lot about it to friends & family few people can relate to me
thinking I'm nuts ! Telling me oh that a contrail ..
I would like to have a answer to this madness or a explanation WHY?
Dose this have to do with the missile base on the west side?
Or the GMO crops that are growing out there?
Monsanto are they affiliated with these CHEM TRAILS!
All I know it's out of control ! I'm glad I found this site ..
I will post every chemtrail photo I have tonight !! There all in the
past few weeks

WAKE UP, WISEUP, RISE UP !!
THE MORE WE TAKE ABOUT IT THE BETER FOR ARE CHILDREN AND FUTURE !
ALOHA !!

No comments: